Welcome to suburbia

I've finally plucked up the courage to set-up an online blog. I'm going to endeavour to blog as often as possible to share my thoughts, to share some articles and news i find interesting, and also use it for my private reflections (you guys won't get to see that!). Also i hope people will read and comment on some of my posts.

The spur for deciding to set-up a blog has been my studies through the Open University. They encourage learning and reflection, and collaborating with others.

Sunday 27 February 2011

Our 1932 moment?

Very worrying report on British nationalism. In times of economic crisis people look for someone to blame. But few people think about the consequences of a protest vote. Luckily the main parties are violent, ill-disciplined, and full of factions. Not even Griffin can't control his membership, and in positions of power (like the bnp in Europe) they rarely make an impact other than looking stupid raising trivial issues

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/feb/27/support-poll-support-far-right

Sent via the Guardian's iPhone application.

Get it Here


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment