Welcome to suburbia

I've finally plucked up the courage to set-up an online blog. I'm going to endeavour to blog as often as possible to share my thoughts, to share some articles and news i find interesting, and also use it for my private reflections (you guys won't get to see that!). Also i hope people will read and comment on some of my posts.

The spur for deciding to set-up a blog has been my studies through the Open University. They encourage learning and reflection, and collaborating with others.

Friday 25 February 2011

Shouldn't we be doing something like this

So some of you may guess I'm actually sitting at the airport to blog reading through the Harvard business review and also just generally wasting time and what better place. My two tweets, on the left, caught my eye. The first seems like something we should all be looking into; a $300 house and the other about why my blog doesn't appear in Google searches.
Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment