Welcome to suburbia

I've finally plucked up the courage to set-up an online blog. I'm going to endeavour to blog as often as possible to share my thoughts, to share some articles and news i find interesting, and also use it for my private reflections (you guys won't get to see that!). Also i hope people will read and comment on some of my posts.

The spur for deciding to set-up a blog has been my studies through the Open University. They encourage learning and reflection, and collaborating with others.

Thursday 4 August 2011

First sighting of Batman (ish)!

We were invited out by Luke’s Cultural Adjustment Officer to a prom in the park event. On route there I gave this lady and her husband (both of whom are into their 60s) a heart attack as I squealed ‘Batmobile, look Luke, it’s a Batmobile’. Luke then explained what I was squealing about to our hosts and informed me it was ‘actually the tumbler’. Sorry! Sadly Mr Bale was not there when we were, he was there much later in the day…still I have four weeks to see him!

No comments:

Post a Comment