Welcome to suburbia

I've finally plucked up the courage to set-up an online blog. I'm going to endeavour to blog as often as possible to share my thoughts, to share some articles and news i find interesting, and also use it for my private reflections (you guys won't get to see that!). Also i hope people will read and comment on some of my posts.

The spur for deciding to set-up a blog has been my studies through the Open University. They encourage learning and reflection, and collaborating with others.

Thursday 4 August 2011

Questions!

I have been amazed by how friendly and helpful everyone has been in the city.

When I have been lost people have even taken me to my destination just to be helpful. However because I am British and from London (it is just easier to say that) it does not mean I was a close personal friend of Amy Winehouse. It’s like saying you are a friend of Madonna because you live in New York. I also was not
invited to THE wedding nor did I go into London nor do I know Kate!!!!!! Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment